02 October, 2009

Strangly painfull & disgusting, at the same time!

My youngest son, Cole, is hysterical at times... At almost 10 years old, he is a comIcAL genius ~ and he doesn't even try (or know it, for that matter!) He was lazing in my study, this morning. Kinda half sitting, half lying on the chair (as kids tend to do) 'liaising' with SPUD,
our Jack Russell TERRORIST. Cole lent forward, coming eye-to-eye with the brick-size canine & calmly said, "Come here Spuddy, come n lick my eyeball..." to which, the very obedient (NOT) dog, did as he was told! For a change! With that, Cole leaped up & proclaimed,
" WOW, that was strangely painful and disgusting at the same time!!"
"Sons are a heritage from the LORD, children a reward from Him."
Psalm 127v3

1 comment:

  1. Hey Cole, I am going to let my dog lick my eyeball today - will let you know how it went! I think I might chicken out tho - sounds a bit scary and ugh to me! But I will try and I will try to be brave!

    Sandra

    ReplyDelete